Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban appeal' started by ModernSundew, May 10, 2019.

1. ModernSundew

Expand Collapse

#1 ModernSundew, May 10, 2019
    Last edited: May 10, 2019
    ModernSundew
    5/9/2019 at around 2:20 P.M.
    Banned because I stole from another player, and I lied to a staff member.

I deeply apologize for everything that I did. I only started playing 3 days ago and I never actually looked at the rules and I now regret that decision. It's kind of like a butterfly effect if you really think about it, me not looking at the rules ended up with me thinking its ok to steal someones loot. Not only did I steal from him he was nothing but kind to me and I took advantage of him and I know I can't be forgiven but why not try right? I do not wish for you to unban me but it is your decision to make. The main reason I have been perm banned is because I lied to a staff member because I was scared after I had done something terrible and the consequences of doing so we're going to rain on me like bullets and I didn't want to get banned but even so justice is always served and I have been banned. My fault. I am truly sorry.

Thank you for reading this if you did, and I guess this is the end of my appeal, have a good day. :|

2. Braadley

Donator
    Expand Collapse

3. TenjouKia

Owner
    Staff Member Owner
    Expand Collapse

Alright, this will be your final chance. Please behave well and follow the rules next time.