Cash Shop

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Kenyonnathan, May 10, 2019.

?

Would you support a Cash Shop?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Kenyonnathan

Donator
    Expand Collapse

I have been considering setting up mass grinder and making the drops open to public through chests shops with the idea idea that players would buy the drops at a lower price than the server shop and then in turn sell the drops to the server shop for their own profit. I would like community feedback to see if this would be worth my invested time.

2. Wirelli

Expand Collapse

How would this work? What would players buy the drops with?

3. XxGeniusxX

Donator
    Expand Collapse

With money? I assume Satan would just put the same signs on the chests as the ones in my shop. So you buy an iron ingot for $5 and then sell it for $17 for example. This way Satan makes some money out of it as well.

4. Kenyonnathan

Donator
    Expand Collapse

Yes! The idea is that plays are using my collection of spawners with a toll. This toll being the amount I charge for the item so say a rotten flesh is 8 bucks a pop and I charge you 2 bucks for it you buy it from me and sell it to the server shop with a profit of 6 bucks you made money I made money. Now of course selling single items would get tedious so if I sold you an inventory’s worth of items with the same principle you’d make a decent amount of money. So if you show up and idle or afk the farms and then buy the drops and resell them you could profit without ever having to build your own grinder or buy trade or donate for spawners. With the trade off that you make a little less money. But with the largest collection of spawners other than blazes I doubt it would be worth setting up a smaller grinder and getting less drops for the original value when sold to shop

5. Wirelli

Expand Collapse

Though im a bit late to this since you responded on Wednesday, it would be a great idea, would help newer players make money.