New ranks

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Wirelli, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Wirelli

Expand Collapse

I had an idea for some new ranks, after Adamantite, since once you get there, theres not much else(server wise, not including things like spanwers) to spend your money on. So, some newer ranks would be cool, not sure what perks would be.

Doing this, I'd think it'd be cool where after Adamantite, you can split up into different groups(More info listed below). This would allow for more customization in the server, making it more diverse and fun :D

Split ranks: Vortex, Stardust(maybe just Star?), Nebula, Solar.

These could all have different perks, like races.

Since the ranks are kinda based off of terraria ores, so thats where the names are from, and if we stick with that theme..

Vortex: More ranged theme, maybe more bow and thrown trident damage.

Stardust: In Terraria, its Summoning theme, maybe a mob damage boost, or maybe mobs arent agro?(No idea)

Nebula: Nebula is the magic one. Maybe if we got a magic plugin?(Whole other idea)

Solar: Solar is meele, so similar to ogre, maybe more dmg overall with swords and axes.

Theres a lot that could be done with these, feel free to post ideas about this in replies :p

2. Kenyonnathan

Donator
    Expand Collapse

i think it would be super cool if there was a tech tree kinda thing going on with the ingame ranks but wouldnt it be better to make a completely seperate tree so to speak since the max rank is 5m for adamantite i dont think itd be fair to newer players to have to pay the 13m or whatever it is to progress up to adamantite and then pay even more just for some buffs or mcmmo boosts