Some big changes and other stuff

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Wirelli, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Wirelli

Expand Collapse

Intro: In this post I'll be going over all/most of the rules and some other things that I feel like need a big update.
    .....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Rules:

Some of the rules need either changing, or need to be more specific so that players will have no excuses for things going wrong.

Rule 2:
    Og rule) Griefing is NOT allowed.

Changes: 1) Griefing is not allowed, regardless of if its unclaimed.

Option 2) Griefing claimed bases isn't allowed. If a base is unclaimed, the person must be inactive for (Ammount of time) before raiding is allowed.

Rule 4:
    Og Rules) Swearing and Cussing is NOT allowed

Changes: 1) Swearing isn't allowed in excess and/or towards players.

Rule 15:
    Og rules) Redstone farm that caused excessive lag are not allowed

Changes: 1) Redstone farms that cause lag aren't allowed, this includes 0-tick farms.
    .....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Overall, I feel like the server does need some changes, aswell with the discussion in the discord, and other posts about dungeons and ranks, We can really make the server much better with just some simple changes. If you have any suggestions similar to this, feel free to post in replies.

2. XxGeniusxX

Donator
    Expand Collapse

waaait so raiding is actually allowed after a certain amount of time? I'm so confused now ;-;