Staff Application (XxGeniusxX)

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by XxGeniusxX, May 13, 2019.

1. XxGeniusxX

Donator
    Expand Collapse

In-Game Name: XxGeniusxX

Why do you want to become a staff member on RestizeMC:
    I have been playing on the server for a couple weeks now and I have never enjoyed a survival server as much as this one. I like the small community, but I think the server has a lot of potential to grow as well.
    During my 100 hours on the server I have noticed that there aren't a lot of staff members online, at least not during the hours I play, and since I am online every single day I thought I could help solve this problem. I have also been a moderator and a builder on other servers, which I really enjoyed then and I would enjoy again if I were to be accepted into the staff team. Lastly, I have already interacted with a lot of players on the server and I think our community is one to do more for than simply play on the server.

What can you do to make RestizeMC better:
    I could help watching over the server when there aren't any other staff members. Point players to the rules when they break one, for example. I am also quite the competent builder, so if anything needs to be build, either for events or for more general things, I can definitely help. Finally, I can simply help players. I know how most things work in the server and I already have a couple thousand hours in Minecraft overall.

2. TenjouKia

Owner
    Staff Member Owner
    Expand Collapse

Will response after further inspection.

3. Wirelli

Expand Collapse

Not a bad application, Good luck!